1. Use one Stack per Project or Class (NoteDex can handle an unlimited number of Stacks and Cards!)
2. Use Group Folders and Category Tags to organize your cards
3. Mark cards as Favorites for quick reference
4. Use the Productivity Sidebar to take quick notes (shows in landscape view on tablets/desktops)
5. Use the Search, Sort and Filter dropdowns to find cards
6. Use the Study Mode if you are using NoteDex for flashcards
7. Go into Settings to select a different background image
You can use NoteDex on your all your devices. Just remember to use the same login method on each device so that you see and sync all your cards as you expect!
The desktop and tablet apps also show extra features including the Productivity Sidebar to take quick notes in landscape mode.
You can create unlimited note cards and all features are activated during this trial. Explore the app and look out for our onboarding emails to help.
Don’t miss out on the special offer to buy NoteDex with a 50% discount during the trial. Purchasing the app on any device will unlock NoteDex on all your devices - you only need to buy once.
We don’t use subscriptions - either buy just 1 Year of access or (better) take advantage of the very special introductory Lifetime access pricing. In either case it is a one-time single payment.
When the trial finishes, if you have not bought the app, then the app will go into a restricted mode with limited functionality. You will be able to view your notes you created but won’t be able to add new notes or use advanced features until you purchase.